Where do we go, nobody knowsI've got a say, I'm on my way downGod give me style and give me graceGod put a smile upon my faceWhere do we go to draw the line?I've got a say,I wasted all your time, honey honeyWhere do I go to fall from grace?God put a smile upon your face, yeahAnd ah, when you work it out I'm worse than youYeah, when you work it out I wanted toAnd ah, when you work out where to draw the lineYour guess is as good as mineWhere do we go, nobody knowsDon't ever say you're on your way down whenGod gave you style and gave you graceGod put a smile upon your faceAnd ah, when you work it out I'm worse than youYeah, when you work it out I want it tooAnd ah, when you work out where to draw the lineYour guess is as good as mineIt's as good as mineIt's as good as mineIt's as good as mineAs good as mineAs good as mineAs good as mineAs good as mineWhere do we go, nobody knowsDon't ever say you're on your way down whenGod gave you style and gave you graceAnd put a smile upon your face

Entradas populares de este blog

Sobredosis de honestidad en un culo incierto

De bisexuales y estereotipos están llenos los panteones: Amora y otras obras

Enlace pelicula El cambio